Farm & Ranch by Gear Up – 8 hr CPE Credit
October 24$230.00 – $280.00
TCJA changed numerous items for our client’s returns. With a filing season past we will take a look at the problems and the answers of those items that created or had the potential to create issues on those returns.
- A deep dive into IRC 199A (Qualified Business Income Deduction) with emphasis on the impacts for the farm and ranch taxpayer.
- Tax traps of IRC 199A when trading equipment.
- Di Minimus expense elections, should I or should I not.
- Flow thru patronage items.
- Impacting the deduction with wage planning.
- Farm Losses – Limitations and NOLs.
- The 80% rule for 2018 + NOLs, IRC 172(a).
- The carryback of eligible farm losses, IRC 172(b).
- Limitations of Losses (EBL rules) under IRC 461(i).
- Deduction limitation of net business interest, IRC 163(j).
- Elections for the Farm and Ranch Taxpayer
- Depreciation after TCJA
- Bonus Depreciation, IRC 168(k).
- Expense Election, IRC 179
Check in begins at 7:30 am, the seminar will begin at 8:00 am and will be finished between 4:30 and 5:00 pm